Monday, October 10, 2016

laryngitis got the best of me today... I was all set to put down my lead vocals on the Jason Peirce song Brand New Way to Cry, only, my throat did not co-operate.  Any given verse or chorus lyric was a busted note.  Wow.  It happens to me twice a year out here in California. In fact I most likely will not be able to sing with Marty and Elayne @ the Dresden this week due to my tentative throat condition.  Perhaps the spores and funky air borne sh---- stuff attacks my Detroit born larynx in an unfair manner.  Regardless, I got some wonderful mixes back from Cody Melville on our version of his amazing song titled Over You.  The mix is sounding great, and I expect to have a video with this song up in the next couple weeks.  First you'll have to deal with my Money video, which is mostly done and will post next week.

Thanks for tuning in! 
- John

No comments:

Post a Comment