Monday, November 14, 2016

Over You


https://codymelville.bandcamp.com/
This week... I'll begin production on the video for my version of the Cody Melville song OVER YOU.  Cody hails from my hometown in Michigan - we haven't seen each other for a good many years, however, we bumped into each other last December, and, that encounter led to his involvement with this musical catalogue.  Cody is an amazing musical talent.  He has written and performed music for years.  I remember him being one of the only local Detroit bands to manage airplay on the major radio stations back in the day.   OVER YOU is a beautiful song with an enchanting lyrical symmetry.  Mr. Melville performed and produced this song.  Stephanie Barone added some wonderful background vocals.  I very much look forward to posting this video soon.  Thank you everyone, for your support.

- John

No comments:

Post a Comment