Wednesday, March 8, 2017

The Work Song...

Okay, two cool things today. Well, tonight... I finally had the opportunity to sing the Work Song live with Marty and Elayne at the Dresden, in Hollywood. It wasn't brilliant, but, it wasn't not brilliant (whatever that means). Also, finally decided on the shoes for my blue costume for the next Dresden Cowboy music video. Monochrome man is just a couple weeks away. Regardless, the shoes are - Lugz Men's Brigade Hi TX Boot. Pretty cool boots, not that I'm getting a kickback or anything. I think everyone will get my blue choice upon completion and posting of the vid. The wardrobe choice is for the Cody Melville song titled The Cool Cats Will Call. I look forward to posting the music video soon.


https://www.facebook.com/theDresdenCowboy/

No comments:

Post a Comment