Wednesday, April 19, 2017

The Fallout from my super hero cowboy...

The Fallout from my super hero cowboy costume, and Cody's amazing song THE COOL CATS WILL CALL, has been fantastic.  The video was well received.  The outfit, complete with blue feather, is now hung in my closet awaiting the moment that a bull-legged, dressed up, singing cowboy is needed to save the day on Hollywood Boulevard.  I begin production on the Broken Wings video next week...  I'm also in process of finishing up a song that I am co-writing with Jason Peirce titled Angel Sing (which my son is slated to produce), and, Cody Melville is cooking up another song possibility for me as well.  Oh, and I've dusted off my old Ensoniq keyboard workstation.  It needs a soldering job - then I will pull sequenced tracks for a song I wrote many years ago and get that one off the Mike and Ed for, yet, another marvelous arrangement.  Good days indeed for the Dresden Cowboy!  God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment