Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Angel Over Shoulder Shot...

A bunch of people have said they see an angel over my shoulder in this photo. Sorry, I just don't see it. (Ironically, I started working on my next music video titled: Angel Sing. So perhaps it is appropriate that an angel is hovering about.)  The song is mixed, and I expect to finish the Angel Sing music video in the next couple weeks.  Angel Sing is the 12th song in the Dresden Cowboy catalogue and is considered to be the final tune in what is to become the first completed album from this catalogue and will post as such - very soon - on iTunes and Spotify.  The album will be titled One to 10 and will include ten of the original twelve songs posted on the Dresden Cowboy catalogue.  The first song of the second Album is expected to be a song titled DRAG.  It reunites me with producers Michael Madill and Edward Donnelly, which I hope to follow with songs from both Cody, and, Julien as producers as well.  Hope this gibberish makes sense.  I'm just trying to keep you all up to date.  Oh, I also expect to be playing out with a band by the end of this year.  Wow, talk about run-on information.



My best
- John

No comments:

Post a Comment