Sunday, December 16, 2018

Grass roots guy or not...

Alright.  Since I'm thinkin' I'm some kind of grass roots up kind'a cowboy, Americana/Rock guy with this Dresden Cowboy catalogue...  And, of course, Marty & Elayne @ the Dresden helped get my voice back in shape by allowing me to sing with them, like, three nights a week!  I think I'm just sayin'  I'm going to finally put together a band to play these/my songs out.  First date will be early Feb. in Los Angeles, somewhere.  After that, we will see if the world's up for a singer from Detroit with a bit of time on the planet sing'in them songs the way he feels it...  Regardless, my son and I just formed a production company, and we have tons of stuff going on already - at theCEF.world.  The site won't be up 'till first of the year.  Still, it's the start of a great adventure!  Just wanted to mention all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment