Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Over You, written by Mr. Cody Melville

I'm very excited to announce musician/producer Cody Melville has joined the ranks of the Dresden Cowboy.  Cody has granted permission for me to cover his lovely song titled Over You, he also will be providing his musical and production abilities to make my version of this song happen.  Cody Melville has been performing and producing music for many years and his work can be found on iTunes as well as most other contemporary online music outlets (Cody Melville's Music).  His song, Over you, is from his album titled Saints and Sneakers on a Wire.  Over You has a compelling lyrical symmetry along with an elegant, alluring charm -  I certainly look forward to performing this gem of a song.  I will post a completed version with video soon.  Thanks Cody!


No comments:

Post a Comment